The Center for Public Policy Analysis (CAPP) invites you to participate in its research workshops, which are designed to share ideas, comments and suggestions on projects, regardless of their status.
- October 9, 2018, Yannick Dufresne (Laval University), Beyond e-mail days: Organization of research, administration and internal communication with Slack.
- April 23, 2018, Guillaume Côté (Laval University), Promised thing, thing due? Measuring, scaling and visualizing the tracking of election promises.
- March 12, 2018, Justin Lawarée (Laval University), Evaluation of the commercialization of university research: what are the lessons to be learned from the literature?
- January 25, 2018, Pierre-Marc Daigneault (Laval University) and Christian Macé (National School of Public Administration (ÉNAP)), Why is the Work Premium Supplement so seldom used? A qualitative analysis of non-use focused on administrative actors, participants and non-participants.
- December 11, 2017, Pierre-Marc Daigneault (Laval University), For a successful (and funded) postdoctoral position: the pitfalls to avoid.
- November 6, 2017, Céline Belot (University of Grenoble-Alpes), The uses of opinion surveys by the European Commission: Between governance tools and the "good citizen" factory?
- October 23, 2017, Benoît Béchard (Laval University), An integrated approach in political psychology: public policy decisions from the angle of cognitive and experimental psychology.
- May 12, 2017, Justine Contor (University of Liège), How does the sector of Belgian development NGOs change in the face of managerial practices?