The CAPP develops various activities for research training aimed at fostering the integration of students from all university levels into research activities and deepening their knowledge. Activities include
- organizing luncheon conferences by visiting researchers, colleagues or graduate students on relevant themes related to the Center's programming;
- organizing an annual student colloquium, managed by master's and doctoral students, which helps to familiarize students with the process of knowledge dissemination;
- delivering research methods workshops;
- employing research assistants, who assist professors in carrying out their work;
- supervising research, through the supervision of dissertations and theses.
The CAPP is always looking to innovate in its practices and develop new activities that promote student research training.