The CAPP regularly offers training workshops on a variety of topics related to research methodology such as the use of computer software for data analysis in the social sciences. The workshops aim to reach students and professionals in the civil service. The themes of the methodology training workshops are:
- Introduction to QDA-Miner Qualitative Analysis Software
- Introduction to WORDSTAT Text Analysis Software
- Introduction to Comparative Quali-Quantitative Analysis (AQQC)
- Introduction to UCINET Social Network Analysis Software
- How to map social science arguments?